Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Call Center Basic Programming question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalMind

Programmer
Aug 31, 2004
CA
Hi Guys,
First time playing around with a call pilot Call center.. I think most if it explains itself in the F983, OTHR, then CC .. I understand most of that .. This is what I don't get. the voicemail AA prompt # 1 forwards to an inexistant extension (Not a hunt group, I assume a phantom DN) and that makes the phones that are logged in ring. So where is the programming for this ?? How does the system know that when dialing this extension (#236) to make the phones of logged in agents ring ??

The Reason I ask ... a telephone was plugged into that port on the system and took extension 236 .. Set Relocation was on NO and nothing (supposedly) was changed on the programming, but now, the AA prompt really transfers to this extension and not the phones of the logged in agents. if I unplug the phone, AA transfers direct to the mailbox and doesn't make agents phones ring.

Help !
Can't get it back to how it was !! :)

if you are talking about 1 digit options it is probably under CCR tree path 1

then the transfer DN is the split/skill transfer DN

Can it be changed ?? The fact that a phone got plugged into that port seems to have stopped everything from working ...

you will find what you need in group programing in the call center, your agents belong to a group and there was a transfer number assigned to that group.
if you go to the ccr tree you will find that the transfer DN for one of the paths is 236, you have to change it with the number that is assigned to the agents group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back