Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot- AutoAttendant- unable to xfer to ext number

Status
Not open for further replies.

picklemogg

Technical User
Oct 21, 2005
US
Hey all- Call Pilot 4.0. We have an AA setup that has an option to xfer to an external number. The AA sends the call to a 4 digit int 500 phantom #. The DCFW parm on phantom routes call to 91918XXXXXX. 1918XXXXXXX routes out ATT LD trunks. So- half the time call will complete to the external number and half the time it will fail. Fail as in I believe we hear a CP default msg stating call cannot be completed. It fails half the time by dialing 4 digit internal to the AA as well as dialing in from outside (DID) and hit the AA. So I am thinking some of the CP ports could be programmed differently. I've done a stare and compare and cannot find anything off-hand. I focused on both NCOS and CLS parms. Anyone have any ideas as to what my problem could be. Thanks for the help.

P-Moggs

if you are sure all of your Call Pilot ports are programmed with an NCOS that allows outside dialing to the number then I would try changing your phanthom to an ACD queue that NCFW to the outside number. If it is also happening on internal callers then I assume your PRI incoming trunks have an NCOS that allows them to dial out.

picklemogg...look at your tgar as well a ncos
on cp ports

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back