Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call pilot auto-login? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norstar1tech

Technical User
Jan 23, 2007
US
Customer called said they had a new call pilot installed. Replacing an old flash 4. Probably a expanded 100 or 150? They have at least 20 mailboxes. They say when the press feature 981 it goes straight to their messages not asking for or skipping the password. I dont remember where to change that at? They also have a mailbox 2586 from the CCR tree that has no phone associated with it. How can they check that message frm any phone?
I dont believe they can hit the star* then put in the mailbox number plus password since they're all the way into their mailbox??

Change it in the Callpilot mailbox Admin.Click change on the mailbox, it is there were auto-login is.
2586 MB press f981 or vm button if the screen says PSWD press other and enter the 2586 and password together then press OK.

The auto log in appears on every mailbox. Do i have to change every mail box or is ther one system setting? Right now it does not go to password it skips that u cant select other or press *

You have to change every mail Box.No Class of service option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back