Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot attendant time

Status
Not open for further replies.

tblack1023

IS-IT--Management
Dec 13, 2004
US
My TOD attendant menu switches 1 hour after it is scheduled. I have confirmed the time on the CP and switch. I can change the time on the CP and the attendant will change. Any ideas?

I just responded to another thread with the fixes for this below. We had the same problem last week and Fix#2 was the resolution...

Fix #1: Open the time settings on the server and click on the Time Zone tab. Verify the "Automatically adjust clock for daylight savings" is not checked. Go into Services on the CallPilot server. Verify the Windows Time Service is stopped and disabled. If it's not, stop it and disable it. Reboot the server. Test time stamp on messages and also, if applicable, test applications that use time of day blocks.

Fix #2: If the Windows Time Service is already stopped and the "Automatically adjust clock for daylight savings"is already unchecked, run Config Wizard and change the Time Zone to something other than what it currently is. Reboot the server. Run Config Wizard again and change the time zone back. Reboot the server once again. Test time stamps and applications.

I have fixed this problem with both of these methods. Fix #2 we performed last week on a 201i.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back