Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Application Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2009
US
Does anyone know where I can get the latest version of the Application builder software for my laptop???

Thanks

Should be on the CD that came with your software

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

The CD that came with my call pilot will not work..I tried it... But I had one of my at@t buddies give me the latest version..It worked... He told me the only way to get it from nortel is that you have to be one of their members..Do you just have to sign up or what??? If not what would you have to do??

Thanks Alot

You probably won't be able to get access to that site. That software is on the patch board, and I believe that Nortel limits access to authorized distributors. Do you have a vendor who maintains your system? If so, they should be able to keep you up to date.

Yes AT@T..... But I maintain the 17 swithches we have... I did contact my buddy that works on the business side of AT@T and he gave it to me.. But you would think that I could somehow gain access to software that I need?? I may have to look into that..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back