Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Application Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3lvin

Technical User
Jan 13, 2008
GB
We use Nortel Call pilot Application Builder to design our Que's. Then we call 7005 for our prompt maintenance and enter the application ID and a password of 12345. This is where we record our new announcements.

I am creating a new que to accommodate changes and when I dial 7005 and enter the new application ID, it says 'That application is not defined, or can not be accessed with that password, please try again'.

I have tried 12345 and no password but it seems to want a password. Does anybody know how to assign a password to an application?

Thankyou!

Open up your applicaiton and navigate to:

File --> Properties --> Security Tab

Click the Telset maintenance password check box, and fill in the Telset maintenance password and Password confirmation fields.

I found it in the end!

Thankyou very much though at least other people who have the same problem that I had can find the solution on here

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back