Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot App Builder Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2009
US
Ok I hope I explain myself were you can understand.. In app builder I have a menu block and I am wondering how to disable the numbers that I am not using. I know how to hide them but cannot remember how to disable them.

Thanks

To the best of my knowledge you can hide them, but can not actually disable them,

If you right click on the block and hide the numbers that you do not want they will not be available.

They are available even if hidden from the standpoint of the caller. Just set them to go back to the start of the menu block thus it will repeat the menu recording. You can send them to an announcement block stating they have made an invalid choice and then send them back to the menu block.

Signature===========================================

Aastra Authorized Reseller

I was tryin to pick my brain... I got mad cause I could not remember.. But after doing some research and the replies i guess that you can't do it, just routing them back to the greeting or goodbye would work..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back