Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot and Unified Messgaing issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixpack1

IS-IT--Management
Aug 28, 2002
US
Just replaced a BCM50 Rls 1 with a BCM50 with Rls 3 and CallPilot version 43.03.15.22.
Having a couple of issues.

1. Unable to check VM remotely. Previously all I needed to do was press "**" when CP answered, now as soon as I press "*" it say "Exiting the System .. Goodbye". I'm stumped, have gone through all the settings (that I can think of) and even compared it to the Rls 1 Call Pilot version 10.00.91.22 and did not see anything that jumped out at me.

2. Unified Messaging Issue, I'm running Vista Business SP2 and Outlook 2007. Unified Messaging loaded and I can see the Messages in the CallPilot Inbox, but when I click on them I get an Outlook erroe that reads "Cannot open Item". I get the notification in the system tray when a new message is left and it shows up in the Inbox .. but I always get that error.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back