Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Admin Client for 1.07

Status
Not open for further replies.

telepath9465

IS-IT--Management
Mar 3, 2005
US
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Call Pilot Admin Client for PC, my laptop crashed and it is gone.

The Callpilot admin is web based.

Do you mean CallPilot application builder?

That you can find on your CallPilot CD's

before the web based admin, there was a version of CP that require a seperated admin client that's install on the individual pc. This was for CP relase 1.0 to 1.7

as to where to get a copy, good luck... nortel "might" provide it for a fee or just tell you to have a nice day...more likely the latter.

your best bet is find someone else who still uses 1.7 and see if they have their copy, or contact you service provider, most of the larger service provider have copies

So, in short, no one on this forum has the software for purchase, right?

You guessed it. and there were several client patches for that release and unless some one has them stored you will not be able to get them.

Signature===========================================
Artificial Intelligence Is No Match for Natural Stupidity.

The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Red meat is not bad for you, it is the green fuzzy meat that is bad.

I just cleaned up my software closet today and found my original 1.07 CDs. I can send you a copy of the client if you wish. I don't know if I have any of the PEPs, though. I will check.

- Mike

I have it about 69M,if you have not it till now I can give you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back