Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot AA Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

eduarfdzb

Vendor
Dec 2, 2004
US
I have a scenario where a client wishes to use his AA to answer the lines on 0 rings. It is a reception based environment. Currently using A T1 configured as DID lines. All lines appear and ring on reception set. No mailbox is assigned to the set. When we turn the AA on we get a generic greeting (THE PERSON YOU ARE CALLING IS NOT AVAILABLE) before the designated AA greeting plays. HOW DO YOU REMOVE THE GENERIC GREETING all operators setting are set Attendant Available and Business open and Answer Lines

Any ideas would be greatly apprenticed.

I only experience this problem on the CP Flash and NAMS never had this issue

Regards

Rob

i think u didnt create the tree. If u dont have a tree put the greeting in Greeting table 1 and assign it to the right timings ex. Morning, afternoon, evening etc

Chris

Ok I'm confused... if you are using DID why are "all lines appear and ring on reception phone". You've obviously got some target lines incorrectly programmed.

thread799-961465
same problem for 6 days? Perhaps you should get a Nortel vendor out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back