Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 600 R Voice Prompts Missing 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooperbohl

Technical User
Mar 2, 2004
US
Good day everybody,

I have a Call Pilot 600r that just recently survived a major power outage. System came back up when power restored. I can see voice mail ports up and active when dialed. I am not hearing any voice prompts. We did do an new install of the language disk using the config wizard. It completed successfully and we followed with a reboot. Still no voice prompts. Only dead air when the system answers. I am sure there is one piece that I am missing to get this beast back in service. Thanks for any guidance.

Soop

No it sound like you are doing what needs to be done. Check the Event Viewer in Windows to see if you have bad sector errors. You may have a damaged hard drive.

Check to make sure your cable is plugged in correctly to the M-Gate card. Check that your agents are all logged in, (LD 32 STAT ll ss cc). Check that the programing for the agent numbers and Position ID's are correct in the CallPilot using config wizard and match the PBX programing.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back