Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaibut

Technical User
Nov 2, 2011
US
Call Pilot cannot complete backup, cannot see Tandberg SLR75 External Tape Drive, I remember a bulletin on this issue about a bad scsi cable , any ideas?

You may need to reboot the Call Pilot if the cable was not plugged in before you started the backup. If so it needs to see the drive on boot up. Use the Control Alt delete from the Call Pilot server rather than just powering down and back up. Both ways will work but Nortel had recommended using the C-A-D commands.

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti

I have CS1K 6.0 anc CallPilot 5.0 . We are using one number fax as part of the call pilot feature. . When we switched our DID's to come over Verizon SIP trunk we started having problems with the one number fax. We notice we can not recieve fax calls when the calls are made from TDM sources into the PSTN. those calls are go right to the phone. If someone sends from a SIP source from the PSTN then the fax works. Has anyone ran into this issue and how did you fix it.

You can go to hardware manager and remove the Tape drive, then do a search for new devices. This will save you having to take down your CallPilot for a re-boot.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

That sounds like a great idea to remove the tape drive , unfortunately I do not see it currently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back