Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 5.0 for 201i

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisjt

IS-IT--Management
Sep 29, 2011
US
I have a Call Pilot 201i V5.0 that has a failed disk. I only have the 202i image disks for release 5.0, am I able to use this image for the 201i? If not where should I look for a copy of the correct disk set?

I have a Call Pilot 201i V5.0 that has a failed disk."

" I only have the 202i image disks for release 5.0"

Sorry, I do not know that type of Callpilot but am I missing something when you say you have the exact same image for the system that crashed and you do not think it's correct?

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

I had version 5 running on a NTRH30AA card (Which is what I thought is referred to as "201i") Upon looking through my Call Pilot disks I have the ones that went with a NTRH31AA card (I thought is referred to as "202i") Can the disks that came with the NTRH31AA card be used on the NTRH30AA card?

Unlikely but it can't hurt to try.
The install procedure will check the platform at the beginning and let you know.

Sorry, I did not see 201 vs 202 with my dumb speed reading....I was paying too much attention to the release number "5" and I wanted to make sure you were giving the right version of the other CP.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Its all good curlycord, it happens to the best of us. I will try to see if the 202 image will load on the 201 (probably wont work) I will have to try and locate a Image that will work.

I have a 201 in the garage will have a look on Monday see if I have the image disk, you have the SCSI CD/DVD drive to load it?

bignose21, yes I have the scsi cd rom and cable.

I have 3 CD's with 201i image written on them I can ISO them whats the best way to transfer them?

Google drive or I have a FTP server. My tek-tips user name is the same as my gmail address.

bignose21, I sent you the FTP info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back