Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 4 - DS30X failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudecrush

IS-IT--Management
Apr 2, 2007
US
Hi - I have a Nortel CP 4. Starting today, it stopped taking calls to the auto-attendant. I have the following Major / Critical errors in my event log:

Event ID 38730: Event from MWI[] :NBnot_CreateMWISession: Could not find specified MWI extension. Tapi_rc= 0, DN=1000

Event ID: 36814 Event from Blue Call Router[] : LineGetDevCaps in getDeviceID. err= -2147483636, DN[5900] , DeviceID/Type= 1, 0

Event ID 41652: Event from Time Server[0] : Time Server initialization failed in function InitTAPI, error code= 41661.

Event ID: 38728: Event from MWI[] : NBosa_Call ServiceThread:Notification Client is not functioning. Rc= 3, MaxRetry= 2

Event ID: 38753: Event from MWI[] : NBnot_CreateMWISession: Failed to connect to LDAP server

When I checked the server from the web-admin page, There is a DS30X card that is in Idle state, and none of its 12 channels can connect to their respective DN's (says they are all uninitialized). On the front of the unit (so I'm told), there is a FAIL error. I've rebooted the CP 3x and nothing is working.

Anyone have any idea what the heck a DS30X is or how to fix? I assume its a cable or card that had digitel channels on it that connect to the Meridian. What else can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back