Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call pilot 4.0 reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguyhawaii

Vendor
Jun 22, 2006
US
we've just loaded a call pilot reporter web server so the customer can access reports. we're patched to the latest releases. we're able to launch cp report from the user's desk. but when we click on the reports the reports all print up with 0 (zeros) there is no data. om is turned on. we just loaded it last night so i don't know if we have to let it collect info. my question is NOW WHAT? how does the customer pull reports. i've read the reporter user guide and it does say that the user will need to save their profile to save the reports. but what or how do you build or retrieve the reports?
aloha

wel i tried to install reporter and could not succeed kindly tell me how you were able to install reporter

thnx

cp 4.0 was loaded previously by another tech but he didn't load the reporter. customer provided a web server using os windows 2003 r2 svr with only the first disc loaded. we loaded the newest cpmgr/reporter on the client and on the web svr. also pep'd the cp svr with all the updated peps.
after loading the cpmgr pep on the web svr we went to another pc and used the browser and the ip address of the web svr. after launching the cpmgr login window we put in the cp svr addr in the svr addr field and clicked the login button and we were in. then we clicked on the reporter bullit and were able to see the reports. but our problem is when we launch a report it just shows zeros. and the nortel docs do not show enough info on how to set it up...

ok we are done...we just needed to wait an extra day for the report to pull the reports. it did this without any other programming on our part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back