Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 4.0 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

saw164

Technical User
Jan 17, 2006
US

We recently upgraded from Mermail to Callpilot 4.0. At one of my sites we upgrade we have a thru-dial, that got switched over. I went in appbuilder and told it if it doesn't see any activity after 2 time thought to hang-up. but the calls don't always get hungup. I have a call that has been sitting in there for about 30 mins and when i trace that call it says this

ACTIVE TN 008 0 00 02

ORIG TN 008 0 00 02 COT RMBR 10 3 INCOMING TRUNK CALL
TERM NONE
TDTN 0 SLOT 17 PTY SLOT 15
DIAL DN 7000
MAIN_PM ACD AUX_PM ACD_WAITING_HI
TALKSLOT NONE
QUEU ACD
CALL ID 0 41

which is show it has been sitting in my thru-dial for 30 mins. what do i need to do? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott Williams

IT, United States Coast Guard.

How did you tell it to look for activity?

It appears this call transfered into an ACD queue and was waiting for an idle agent.

Thank you, that was the problem, it keep trying to transfer, i thought by telling it after 2 times through to exit, but it was trying to transfer after the first time through. i just had it end after the first time through, and gave them the option to press # to hear the menu again. Thanks again for the help.

Scott Williams

IT, United States Coast Guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back