Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 3.1 Installing RCC on Windows 7 HELP???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAGlitch

Programmer
Oct 29, 2005
US
I have a Norstar 7.1 with a Call Pilot 3.1 and Call Center. I found good notes on this link that allowed me to get the RCC program installed and have been able to get a green status light when it is searching for call record data but it never gets and data. I have tried my listening port of 8088 and also tried something other than that port of 8081. Both test 100% passed. Every time I can go into the general properties of my call center, change the password and then change it in my call center connection on my RCC server and the window comes up status green, the timer runs but I remain at 0%. I have let it run for hours but no records and no change from 0%. Any suggestions?

Below is the link I used to get IIS7 and 6 set up on a 32 bit OS selction for anyone who needs it on a 64 bit OS machine running Windowns 7.

Unfortunitely no. The customer has only Win 7 machines. I had tossed around the idea of running all of the RCC programs in XP Mode though. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back