Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 201i NT vs Win2003?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawks

IS-IT--Management
Oct 9, 2002
US
I have a couple of out of service Call Pilots here and have a friend that needs one. I put one in my lab to bring up just to see if it booted. It does and comes up with NT not 2003 and I’ve tried all the default passwords with no luck. I do have a complete set of Call Pilot 4.0 CD’s. My question is just for testing can I go ahead and reimage this unit with Win2003 and bring it up. Then if it comes up and I can run wizard it’s probably good? Then he can load which ever image he needs once he gets the unit. I just don’t want to ship it to him without at least some sort of a test I can run on it.

You will need the proper Keycodes for the system. The Dongle serial number must match the keycode sheet.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

I'm not trying to bring it all the way up and on line. I just wanted to do a quick test before I sent it out to him. If it let's me reimage odds are I should be ok right.

Just to see if the software will load, should be OK.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back