Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 2.01.26 - AOS service/Maint Service Provider error 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebloome

Technical User
Jan 31, 2005
US
I have an OPT 81c 25.4 using Call Pilot 2.01.26. We had to shut down our Call Pilot server to do some maintenance and now i cannot get the server to come back up completely. The AOS service and the Maintenance Service Provider service will not start up. The server will come up and state the "Call Pilot is up but unable to accept calls due to multiple services not started" I have been able to at least get the Maintenance Service Provider service to start but will not function correctly. The AOS service will not start at all. Call Pilot will at least answer now but it is not working properly. Does anyone have any suggestions?

jebbloome...how did you shut down the callpilot server?
this is how it should be done alt ctrl del shut down the
server. if it is a 201i after it is down reset the card.

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

i just did a normal shut down. Start, shut down, hit the power button when it states it is safe to turn off computer. It was when we brought it back up that it decided to throw up on me.

jebloome..do alt ctrl del to shut down the server then
bring it back up

strmwalker

jebbloome...AOS services=Application Operating System .

strmwalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back