Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 2.0 to 5.0 upgrade wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

RA1AP

Technical User
May 16, 2013
FI
Hello!
There is the problem while i trying to start Upgrade Wizard v167.
Call Pilot 2.02 platform 201i NT server
I get "runtime error 53. File not found IandCHelper" message at starting uprade wizard.
Reinstallation of upgrade wizard and call pilot server reboot do not take effect.
Thanks in advance

Having same issue here. Nothing in Avaya's KB. Figures...

Their is a newer version v0202 maybe that will work

The latest version of the CallPilot upgrade wizard I can find in ESPL is v167 - no mention of v0202 or v202 anywhere.

But (and not trying to be snarky here), I need a *solution* that WILL work, and not a maybe. I don't have a ton of time for travel, trial and error when I have a major PBX and CallPilot upgrade scheduled for tomorrow night.

It is under the callpilot 5.1 heading which is where I assume you are updating the server to since 5.0 is no longer supported.

OK - I see now. Well - from my understanding, you can't upgrade 2.02 to 5.1.2 - has to go to 5.0.41 first then upgrade to 5.1.2 as though you were adding a SU to it.

Thanks.

Had luck with v88 and v202 - try either one of those.

(the 201i card we got with bad DSP's on it is another issue... grrr....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back