Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 2.0 faxing limits inbound and outbound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2008
US
Greetings,

I am running Call Pilot 2.0 and I have a user that states she can only receive faxes 10 pages at a time. If 15 pages are to be sent, she only gets 10. Also when SENDING a long fax document, the system will give her an error stating that she can not send more than 12 pages.
I looked around and cannot find any limits on the sending or receiving of faxes. I only see a limit to the number of pages that may be stored in a users mailbox in the class of service.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

How are they sent thru UM or an ATA port. If this is a PRI check the timing should be primary.

It's been a while since 2.0, but see if you can check in Messaging --> Messaging Management. Look in the General section and see if your Maximum pages per fax item is set to 10.

I get a lot of loan documents faxed in, so mine is set to 60, and my users don't have problems receiving large faxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back