Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call pilot 150 seizing line 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wardy5

Technical User
Jun 7, 2004
CA
Has anyone had their cp 100/150 hang on to line 1 for an extended period of time ? Unplugging vm system will then release the line... Has just happened a few times sporatically. I'm kinda new to this , so forgive me if I have posted in the wrong area....

Check that Disconnect Supervision is turned for line 001. It's programmed in the system not the voice mail. You will need installer access password.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Yes, supervision is turned on... Thanks for the quick response...

In that case your provider is sporadically not sending the DS signal, or it's outside the acceptable duration. You can change the DS timing in the system as well.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back