Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CALL PILOT 150 MINI or BCM 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

hnm1

Technical User
Jul 16, 2003
CA
Okay trying to figure out what route to go. I have a customer who has a option 11c with rls.22 software with a meridian mail. The customer wants the voicemails to go to email. Any idea on the best way to make unified messaging work? We have been looking at a Call pilot 150 mini , just not sure this is the right way. Also thinking of running a BCM 50 and having it run as a voice mail server. Any Ideas on the best way to make this work. Thanks.

Personally, it might be cheaper to see if you can source another dongle with later software, but with the same or more features and use Call Pilot.

Release 22 is so old now. How many extension users does this Option 11c support?. In an ideal world, you would be better off going to a SIP solution as the market is steering in that direction. The long term solution might be much cheaper.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Customer has about 50 users . The main problem is the customer is a small seminary so they don't have big bucks. Just trying to find a solution that fits there small budget. I've looked at finding a call pilot to replace the meridian mail but i keep having trouble finding someone that can get me key codes for the call pilot. I think ive located someone that can get me key codes for the call pilot mini. Doesn't seem to be a lot of options for the client. I may try to convince the customer to go with e metro tel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back