Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 150 Mini Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexer

Programmer
Jun 13, 2006
VE
Hi

I've got a Call Pilot 150 Mini rls 1.6, I'm trying to record a Message on a CCR Tree Home Menu, From CCR recording menu I can call to the extension that is going to record the message but When I press the "save" option in the voice record menu I receive the following error:

Access Error: Data follows
when trying to obtain /Voicemail-cgi-bin/F983Wui.exe
Form didn't call websDone

I think the callpilot software is corrupted.
In the CallPilot Mini Installation and Maintenance Guide (Page 55) there's a procedure for Upgrade Callpilot, I've the callpilot mini software, PLease, My question is: Can I save the software in a PCMCIA card and reinstall software from top PCMCIA slot? Has Somebody reinstalled the Callpilot 150 Mini software from PCMCIA top slot?

Dont get your question at all.

Simple stuff ....
If you have downloaded the software from the Avaya site (if you are authorized) then load it onto a card and do as the manual states to upgrade.
Or buy the software upgrade and do the same.

keep the new card on you so you can update all your client when/if need.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back