Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call PIlot 150 mini and Reporting for Call Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

pierce001

IS-IT--Management
Sep 16, 2010
US
I've read all the posts I can find and know that installing the Reporting for Call Center solution is a quagmire; however, I’ve got to get this working. I’ve loaded the Call Center Reporting Server and the Reporting for Call Center on the same XP machine. My question is the port parameters? For the server setup you need to change the HTTP Listening port to other than 8088 because the RCC will be on the same machine. The IP address is the Call Pilot and the other ports are the Control port (2222), real-time port (2223), and historical port (2224). When I run the test, the Http port passes, then control port passes, but then the real-time port (2223) fails. It’s not blocked by any firewall and I can’t see where anything is listening of responding on port 2223. Am I missing something on the Call Pilot itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back