Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 150 DTMF from AA 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LKev

Vendor
Nov 17, 2003
US
I know this problem has been run into the ground, but need someone to try to tie it all together.

Have a callpilot 150 version 2.1, From cell phones DTMF is hit and miss. Sometimes users get "invalid extension" or routed to the wrong extension because all of the digits were not handed off.

My question is on Nortel's site there is an updated firmware which is DSP....A8 I read the readme doc but it does not describe if the update cures the problem with Short tones(DTMF). What issues does this firmware upgrade address?

Is there a way to adjust the DTMF timing on the callpilot through the telset?

I know there are many postings dating back as far as 05 about this problem. Has anyone had this problem and did they use that firmware I mentioned above to cure the problem, or did they use another way like a telset programming adjustment.

Kevin

Thanks CC that was the answer I was looking for. It looks like I will have to give it go. Thanks for the info. I will try to update the post for future searches when I get the results.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back