Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSamp

Technical User
Mar 5, 2015
US
I'm a little new at this. I have a business that answers their phone during the day. All of their exts have VM. They want their callers to get a greeting after hours that says they a currently closed but if they have an emergency to call John Smith at XXX-XXXX. They want this message to play M-F 5:00pm to 8:00am(after hrs) and all day on Sat & Sun. They also want a manuel button at their receptionists' ext to turn on night service manually for random days they are closed. Can someone explain to me how to do this. Thanks in advance

No training here, you should do them a huge favor have them call a trained tech in.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Looks like that's what I will do. I'll find a local tech around here to take care of it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back