Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 100 Voicemail Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mh2011

Technical User
Jun 7, 2011
CA
Hi folks,

I've recently started a new position at a small company here and am trying to get voicemail working on my phone. I've logged in as an admin and set up my voicemail box, and then initialized it as per the instructions for the system (Call Pilot 100), but whenever someone calls my extension it just rings and rings and never gets sent to voicemail. Apparantly no one can recall voicemail working at this workstation before either...

Any help or suggestions on how to get this working would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
M

You will need to forward your phone to the voicemail DN, the default is no forwarding

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Hi perrypj, thanks for your help with this.
Is this something that I can do from a phone here as that is the only access to the system that I currently have? No one here seems to know how to log into it via a web interface...

From a 7310 or 7316 press Feature **266344 then enter your password at Terminals and sets do a SHOW and input your intercom number once that comes up enter SHOW then Find Capabilities, do a SHOW go to FWD NO ANSWER and press SHOW again it then will read Fwd to:None press Change and input the DN for mail. Then just hit release

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Hi perrypj, just wanted to update as I've been able to get this set up using your instructions. Thanks again, very much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back