Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 100 "Inactive Feature"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBoz

Programmer
Jul 22, 2010
US
Installed a refurbished Call Pilot 100 on an existing CICS with 4.1 software. Worked for a couple of days, then sometime over the weekend it went down. When they tried to retrieve messages Monday morning, they got an "Inactive Feature." Rebooted the Call Pilot and the two Port Status lights lit up for a little while then went out with no further activity. I received a replacement unit but had to wait on the software. Installed the new unit with the old software. Unit came up but died sometime overnight. Put in the new software and reprogrammed. Voice mail died again that night but came up when rebooted. Replaced the UPS, power strip, and rewired to different ports on the CICS. Died again last night. This unit will come back up when you reboot it, but does anyone have any insight as to what is happening here? Am I getting bad units from my supplier? Did I mess something up by putting the old software in the new unit until the new software came in? Will a NEW Call Pilot 100 solve the problem, or is there something going on with the CICS? HELP!!!!!

Are you using the same power supply because the old ones fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back