Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call pilot 100 message for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

StepByStep

Vendor
Jun 23, 2008
I have a client using Call Pilot 100 behind a Norstar MICS. One extension recieves a "message for you" indication on their display only for a second, after a message is left in their mailbox. The indication vanishes, never to re-appear. My user then has no further visual indication that there is a new voice mail. At first, I felt that this condition may have been caused by some off-premise message notification parameters, but that has been ruled out. Has anyone had this problem before?

Similar odd problems occur on all the Nortel v/m's from time to time. I would first make sure the m/b and the ext. number are the same, then I would delete the m/b (after all the messages were taken out) and then rebuild the m/b, making sure the m/b and ext. are the same number. I would bet this would fix your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back