Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 100 Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

brotech

Technical User
Jun 29, 2011
CA
I hope someone can help me? I have a Call Pilot 100 Rel 2. I can access it using the M7310 set but not via a the GUI. I can ping the IP address 192.168.110.10 with my PC but I cannot seem to get the login screen of the CP manager to open. I have my pc set to use ip 192.168.110.11, so I think I am pretty good that way. Is it possible the CP Manager has been deleted or somehow corrupted? How do I reinstall it?

Thanks

I would check my IE settings first. Try use Mozilla and see if it yields different results. If you must reset you have to go in through DB9 port.

Thanks for replies.
I guess I should have mentioned that I have been successful in accessing the CP Mgr on other Call Pilots with my laptop within the past 2 months. I was hoping to find out whether the CP Mgr is something that can get re-installed if indeed it has been deleted, corrupted etc.
'Whender' you mention resetting the CP through the DB9, I used this connection to confirm the CP's IP address. Is there certain commands I need to do the reset?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back