Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 100 loses memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix2020

IS-IT--Management
Jan 15, 2007
US
CICS with Callpilot 100.

The voicemail loses memory if the power goes out.

Is the memory on the PCMCIA card or in the unit itself?

Thanks,

PT2007

The callpilot programing is saved on the pcmcia card, if you replaced the unit and put the old pcmcia card into the new one your settings will follow. What version is the callpilot? To check F983 into it and press 9 and it will display your software version. I had a unit that was doing that sort of thing and when I got to looking at it close it had the wrong power adapter, which makes all kinds of strange things happen.

Signo

When you move the PCMIA card to another unit you loose the built in and added (keycodes).But yes the programing stays you can see it but can't leave messages or access mailboxes.You would have to go to KRS and move the keycodes.
The built in ones nortel would have to generate for you.

Sorry about that I should of mentioned the keycodes. Thanks for the save cook1082.

I have never had to do anything with the base 10 mailboxes in the system when swaping, only the keycodes that were added. Are you sure about the first ten boxes? This is just for my personal knowledge now. Dont mean to hijack your post Phoenix2020 just want to know for sure.

Signo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back