Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 100 Feature 983 invalid password. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoneman1981

Technical User
Aug 16, 2009
US
Hello: I CAN connect to a CP100 with my laptop. Password is the standard default passcode for a 2 digit CICS. It works fine. However when I try to log in from a T7316e using feature 983 the same passcode says invalid? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hello: Thanks for your reply. Considering the CIC is 2 digit intercom. The passcode should in fact be 120000. I have also tried 1020000. But neither of them works? I could still use some help. Thanks...

I will try it again later this morning. From the browser I think I am entering 120000? So I might try 12120000. I never thought to try that. Thanks

Heading back to the site in a few minutes. Anxious to try again. Thanks so much for your help. I will keep you posted. Thanks again.

Thanks to exsmogger for the advice. I was able to access the CP from the Teleset. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back