Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 100 Cell Notification Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

schlum

Technical User
Oct 25, 2001
CA
Hello everyone. Having some trouble with outbound notification to a cell phone on a call pilot 100. I`ve been able to set it up for pager notification, it grabs my assigned pool 1 and works no problem. Cell notification is turned on and set up with a cell phone number, but when a message gets left, it doesn`t even grab a line to outdial, like it does to a pager. This system is not even in use so its not like lines or vm channels are busy. Outdial even works no problem. I`m very familiar with norstar but have only installed a few call pilots, without setting up notification, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Schlum

Callpilot - is nothing but Flash with bells and whistles

Can you try a line option and can you verify the number is saved in teh setting

If you configure off premise notification to dial notify a pager you do not need to specify a schedule.
If you configure off premise notification to dial a phone number you must configure a start time and a stop time!
You can also manually turn this application on or off, in addition you may have configured the mailbox to only notify on urgent messages.

Also check the system setting to ensure that at least one outdial channel is assigned and that your mailbox COS allows off premise notification.

Thanks for the replies. I think I may have messed up the times by putting 12am start to 1201am instead of the reverse...Dumb$$$ I am. I`ll check tomorrow. Thanks again

Schlum

Schlum,
Is that really you? You've been away from us too long. Do you just lurk these days?

PhM

It certainly is. Long time since I`ve been on this board, at least a couple years. Good to come back with a bonehead problem like I had. Dumb SAP I am. I could CICS myself in the butt. Remember that thread... classic. I`ll try not to be such a stranger. Glad to see a couple of familiar names still kicking around here. Cheers...

Schlum

Yah.. we had to dig MR out of retirement for a cameo last summer sometime. She's lurking again. Even DueE has poked his nose in lately.

Cheers
PhM

Yes I did/do, I still get MICS'd up too! Good to hear from ya Schlum, I've wondered where you went, maybe off 'the Edge'into BCM land. Yes, I'm lurking too Arr!

DueE

Dag NAMit, I ADMIN it, that sure was a classic old thread from the past.

MarvO said it

You guys are killing me, boy am I glad I don't have my email notification turned on for this thread.

Cheers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back