Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 100 acting funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexcomnt

Instructor
Jul 12, 2007
US
I have a call pilot 100 attached to a 7.1 CICS. The unit says 2 digit DNs and the CICS is using 2 digit DN's, but while the main greeting (greeting1) is playing, you have to hit 3 digits or you get an invalid exentions. The first digit you type can be any number and then type 21 and it will go to extenstion 21. It is only at this place does it do this. If you hit an incorrect number and it asks you to re-eneter...it will accept a 2 digit extension. I have wiped the call pilot and started over. It appeared to work, but as soon as I told it to use greeting table 1 for morning, afternoon, evening...it starts doing this again. I reset the previous back, but it does not fixt he DN digit length issue. What am I doing wrong over overlooking? How can I get my recorded greeting exported out in case I swap boxes? I am using rls 3.0

Thanks!

Strange one

When you say wiped out do you mean F983/login and pressed 1?

Also do F983/login and press 9 and note the full evrsion.

Does sound like maybe some corruption otherwise.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

I did it through the website. 31.10.14.22 is what it says under system properties. I am not onsite and no one turned the RAD to answer. Thanks!

There is a newer version of 3.1, might be worth a shot to upgrade or try re-install from telset per above.

Or try F983/AA/ press 1 and reverse the setting? I forget what it is.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Thank You! Where can I get the newer software?

Check in the programming because it sounds like somebody may have enabled the Touch-Tone Gate by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back