Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 100 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

allworxguy

Vendor
Jun 2, 2010
CA
I have a CP 100 connected to CICS 6.1 that it appears to no longer sync time to the CICS. It seems to be stuck in "morning". Afternoon, Evening and NB greeting never play even though the time table is correct. Rebooted CP and CICS any other thoughts.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

To test the clock leave a test message and see what time the message came in.

If you were to tell MORNING to play Greeting 2 would it work?

Double check AA/Lines and make sure you are at the correct table.
I ran into some sites where Table/CCR 1 and 2 were near identical and as if 1 was abandoned.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

I tested the clock by changing the morning greeting and CCR at 4 in the afternoon (Norstar clock was at the correct time). The new greeting and tree played. I have the customer now manually changing the morning greeting the greeting and CCR # so the the correct one plays when they want it. Short term solution. This is a medical clinic with different after hours instructions on different days.

Rebooted both the CP and the CICS to try and get them to sync up still stuck in morning.

Going to try your suggestion and leave a msg in a mail box to see what the time stamp is.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Whats the update on this one Marv?...a second reboot?

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Customer reported it came unglued by the morning. No idea why the CP clock stalled. I've seen it take awhile to sync, but not that long. Didn't get chance to leave a msg and check the time stamp, like you suggested,

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Perhaps a busy mail, thanks

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back