Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 100 3.1 No Voicemail Prompts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2014
US
I've been browsing but haven't really seen any solutions.

Shipped out a Call Pilot 100 which the customer had their tech install.

The CP has no voicemail prompts anywhere (mailbox or directory).

The unit is working fine otherwise.

It's a 3.1.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Try doing another Reinstall
Or use another 3.1 software and use the normal upgrade procedure even though its 3.1 as that card might be corrupt and the upgrade will re-write the files (repair the card).
If still does not work then try the other 3.1 software.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Just an update.. I sent the customer my master 3.1 and did an "upgrade" (top slot) over the 3.1 that was in the system and the prompts came back.

Guess I'll need to start writing over every card that comes in, even if it's a 3.1.

No I think it just glitched.
I keep one with me always in case they need grading or to fix glitches.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back