Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 1.07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2003
US
This one is interesting...by far!! I have a 201i Call Pilot that keeps either loosing connection with security dongle or the SW corrupts the key code file. I am looking for a way to verify whick it is. If someone has ran into this issue before?

FYI: In the System Information Viewer it shows all 0's including the dongle ID and serial number fields. I checked the pdcp file for the config and it shows all the correct information!!!!

1.anything had some crazy problems.. i would power down and clean the connection to the dongle.. i've never had a dongle go out and come back but a bad connection could give you that problem

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

John,

I tried that first thing (using an eraser). I am now reinstalling the CP application. I will let you know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back