Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pick Up ( 0 ) not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefoxfire

Vendor
Apr 18, 2011
US
I thought I was able to in the past be able to allow the user to Use Directed Pickup F76 and ( 0 ) to pick up a ringing call on the Recept. set. I can;t seem to get this to work.

Also, the users get INVALID NUMBER when they dial ( 0 ) from any desk phone. I checked Direct Dial 1 and it say the Recpt. DN 3300.

Any suggestions?

Three things must be set in order to use the Direct-dial feature:

[ol 1]
[li]Program the direct-dial number. You've already got that one.
System Programming > Direct-dial > Direct-dial 1

[/li]

[li]Program the direct-dial digit. Make sure that it is 0.
System Programming > Access Codes > Direct-dial

[/li]

[li]Assign a direct-dial number to each set. It looks like this step has been forgotten.
Terminals & Sets > Capabilities > Direct-dial
[/li]
[/ol]

I am facing problems that i want to enable and disable 0 dialling so that no one can dial 0 from any of the extension how can i fix this issue????????

EngrZubair,

If you want to disable the Direct-dial feature for the entire system, change the direct-dial digit to None.
System Programming > Access Codes > Direct-dial

I want to Enable and Disable 0 dialling so that people cannot dial 0 for mobile " in the Nortel: Norstar systems
I want to disable 0 from dialling or it may ask for a code to access 0 dialling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back