Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Park Feature 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcw1

Technical User
Apr 11, 2002
US
What is the procedure for using the CallPark Feature?
I can't seem to get it to work on a G3R V10.

thanks

Do a disp fea and on the first page you will see a line for Call Park Access Code. If you do not already have a code assigned, do so, otherwise, jot it down. Also, look for the line that says Answer Back Access Code and jot it down (and assign if needed).

When you have a call that you wish to park, you will hit 'Transfer' + 'Call Park Access Code' + [Extension] + 'Transfer'. The extension is which one phone you wish to place the call, and it can be your. You can now go to any phone, tap in the 'Answer Back Access Code' + [The extension you transfered the call to] and you have now picked up the call.

Hope that helps!

Sorry, you can also assign call-park on the station which would cut out the first part of having to use transfer.

I haven't ever tried to park a call to a regular extension. But, If the console is going to be the one parking calls, you can park them to shared extensions.

Cha con

go to page to bottom of page you will see where to administor shared extensions.

Shared extension: Count:

Typically the extensions are like 201. ( I.e. bob smith you have a call on ext 201.) bob smith can answer the call at any phone when you use shared extensions by dialing the answerback code (or button) and the shared extension. The count is how many shared extensions you have.

Everything else is setup as Randyb19 said.

RTMCKEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back