Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Me Server Service stuck in sopping state no voicemail notification emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel2002p

IS-IT--Management
Aug 22, 2014
US
As the title states we have Avaya Modular Messaging and we are not receiving the emails when someone leaves a voicemail. What I have noticed is that if I try to restart the MM services the ones that gets stuck in "stopping" state is the MM Call Me service is getting stuck in the stopping state. I can force quit it and start it and after a while it will do the same thing and no emails will get sent anymore.

What I have tried is to completed restart the services (script on the desktop, stopallmms and startallmms services) with no luck. I tried to restart the MM server, same problem as well. I can send a test email with the built in tester and that email comes through just fine. I also tried to run FEDB sync and that completed successfully just the emails refuse to come through.

Anyone see this before? I even tried completely restarting the server with no luck. Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Dan

What error messages are you seeing in the Application log ? And what version are you on ?

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back