Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call maximums/limitations on analog T1 / fraud or call record recording error suspected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

consultinggal

Technical User
Dec 24, 2020
US
Have an analog T1 (not ISDN PRI) that is multiplexed so that 8 of the channels are dropped off as copper analog lines going into a voice system (not IP.

I am trying to find a maximums table(s) or math equation to back into it) that will enable me to calculate how many possible "maximum" calls can be made over the 8 copper lines in any given 1 minute period.

Can anyone direct me to any limitations tables? Or a formula?

Thank you in advance.

I wouldn't think there would be a set number. Each call is going to take at least a couple of seconds to be setup and complete. So going by that, it would be difficult to complete more than 30 calls in a minute on one line. Multiply by 8.

See:

LoPath
Maintain HiPath 4000 V5 & V6, OpenScape Xpert V4 & V6, OpenScape Xpressions V7, OpenScape Contact Center V8, OpenScape Voice V9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back