Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Manager Update Error: Find FirstFile: Return Code: 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

micgross

Technical User
Jul 30, 2004
ES
hi,

first I´m very impressed about the information and the knowhow of this CallManager forum. It´s the best source I know having problems with the CCM.

Now my question: Trying to update an 3.3.3 Version of the CallManager to 3.3.4 with ciscocm-ffu.3-3-4 I got the following error message: Update Error: Find FirstFile: Return Code 21. Win-OS-Upgrade-K9.2000-2-6 is installed. Anybody knows what to do?

Hi there

I ve got the same problem trying to install CM4.01
on a win2k srv with sp4
have you found out yet what the problem was ??????

Exactly when are you getting this error? I've gotten this error if I pull the CD out of the drive before the final reboot on an upgrade or new install...when it comes back up, it looks for something on the CD, and gives that error. I haven't had any problems as a result, though.

Are you upgrading on production (Cisco MCS) hardware or a test lab on non-standard hardware? Are you using CD's to upgrade, or are you using the web file from Cisco CCO?

TMH

have you ran upgrade assistant before doing the upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back