Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Manager to Call Pilot intergration 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aubrylm

Vendor
May 4, 2006
US
We've implemented Qsig between a Qption 81 Nortel and Call Manager 4.1. We've got everything working except getting Call Pilot to accept the digits from CNA. From our understanding Call Pilot is looking for and Access Code + Location Code + Extension. And I guess the Location code is flagged via the NMS protocol. Has anyone gotten this working and can offer any advice? I'm new to this forum so excuse me if this may already be out there somewhere. I did a search and came up with nothing.

Thank you again

ESN Access Codes and LOC Codes are used if you are networking Nortel to Nortel. I don't think it would be used on a different platform. NMS is basically used to light the MWI across the network. Sorry, not much help, but I would think the Call Pilot would be looking for the mailbox number to send it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back