Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Log Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

prflash

Technical User
Nov 29, 2005
US
I have been getting complaint lately of the Call Log function on our 9611's, 9408's not logging calls. I have read that the call log will only save up to 100 entries. I have seen more than 100 calls being logged without any issues which leads me to believe the log will drop the first call logged when the next call comes in. The first in first out principle. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing that increases/decreases this value? Or does anyone know why all of a sudden it stops logging calls?

Prflash

Can you information as to your environment. What release, are you SIP to the endpoints?

Avaya CM 6.2. Actually the problem is only with 9408 digital phones. I do not understand what SIP would have to do with this. I will mention this. Prior to this happening we did have an issue with the time on all digital phones being off by 1 hour or longer. Our BP saw that we were not running maintenance test. He turned this on and those sets are now functioning correctly except that now call logging will not capture calls over 100.

Prflash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back