Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call log list of inner calls on ipLDK- 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

VHaibulin

Technical User
Jun 10, 2009
KZ
Call log list of incoming calls from CO lines, that option doesn’t possible because of analog CO lines. But could there be the possibility to view the call log list from inner lines? Or if it doesn’t enabled it’s disabled totally?

For example I wish to know, how many times the director called to me on inner station 156 from inner station 101? I push preprogrammed soft key with ‘Call log display’ and from available lists is only #2, “dialed call” is available. For 1 and 3 there is an “empty list” is indicated.

Please tell me can I enable somehow 1 and 3 empty lists?

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay...

You shoul try this feature.
The firmware needs to be in version 3.0 or higher om the ipLDK-300:

Numberlog / Show number box.
Ability to view the last 10 dialed external numbers, and the calls (i.e. number of the caller) to the phone which remained unanswered, respectively answered. Works only on the LDP70xx phones.
Creation of a BTN with this purpose - do as follows:
Press [TRANS/PGM] + BTN + [TRANS/PGM] + 57 + HOLD / SAVE.
Now this BTN (button) lights up for each new unanswered call (external as internal). Pressing it gives the respective number information.

///doktor

Thank you very much. Step by step I'm knowing better pLDK-300.

Unfortunately the phone is not as required. So an option aren't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back