Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call listen using VmPro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikayyali

MIS
Apr 3, 2005
Hello, can someone please tell me if it would be possible to invoke "Call listen" using VMPro. I have a customer running a call center, and they would like to monitor calls from an external location.

thank you in advance for all the assistance

you can't, but you can loop a trunk to an analog station and do it that way.

Hi ronromano

when you say loop a trunk to an analogue station and do it that way, what exactly does that mean?

I have a customer who want's to monitor calls externally and this would seriously get me brownie points :)

Thanks

Kev

If you have a free analog station port and a free analog trunk port you can plug the analog trunk into the station port. Give the analog port rights to do call listen. When the outside caller calls in to do a listen, do a trunk to trunk transfer to the pots line that is plugged into the station port. The caller will get intercom dial tone of the analog port. He then dials the code to listen and you've got you're browie points.

you can point a ddi to a virtual user that is forwarded unconditionaly to a shortcode

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back