Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Listen problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnlcom

Technical User
Nov 25, 2007
GB
I have upgraded a 403DS to a 406v2 with and am currently running two pots packs with it that were existing. The software level is 4.0.14 and the packs are also up to this level.

I cannot get call listen to work even though it did in the previous setup.

I have a short code of *99*n# and call listen as the feature.
I have a monitor group with all the phones in it they want to listen into, the hunt groups for each of the extensions are ticked in the hunt group field for the users settings, the "can intrude calls" is set on extension 202 which is the supervisors extension and the remaining extensions have "cannot be intruded" unchecked.

I get busy tone when I try and pick up calls for any extension. Extn 202 is set to monitor the main group.

Any ideas guys? The reason I have not taken it up to 4.2 is he is using pots on everything and no phone manager etc. A very basic site.

Even though the site is basic, I would have taken the extra five minutes to move to 4.2.11. The 4.0.X versions had a LOT of issues! If you can't find a solution, I'd make the upgrade before beating my head for too long.
Mike

There was a bug on this version that call listen did not work.

Upgrade will fix.

One example of issue in 4.0.14 is:

"CQ39120 Call Record and Call Monitor/Listen will not function simultaneously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back