Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call in queue got disconnect in a few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2001
US
We have an IPoffice 412 with v3.1 and VMpro

I got some complain lately from certain client that they got disconnected from the queue after about 3 minutes.

All the queue in the hunt groups are set up very similar with the queue limit of 15 and queue ring time of 4.
VM pro call flow with queue and still queued

Is there some setting somewhere that i have to set the time limit or the call flow in VMpro?

Thanks

what is reported to have happened is not a basis for evaluation unless you can not repeat the scenario yourself. try to make it happen yourself by calling into the queue's. ask the caller what nukber they were calling from, so you can search your call records. if it is a cell phone, i doubt it was the ipo that dropped the call.

if you can not reproduce it, set up system monitor, and watch for reason codes at the time of the reported dropped call. i do not know all the reason codes, but if you post them someone probably does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back