Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Fwd Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinky101

Technical User
Aug 26, 2009
CA
Is there a way to put something other than a four digit extension or 2401 into the call forward busy and call forward no answer in the BCM450 settings. It should seem possible that I can set it to forward to the person's cell for when they are wandering around the building. Is it? If someone could let me know I'd appreciate it.

Yes - you can have the set forward to an outside number... but it needs to be set up.

Under: Configuration -> Telephony -> Active Sets -> pick the extension that you want to have Forwarding Capabilities -> Capabilities and Preferences - under Capabilities tab - check off Allow Redirect.

Then press the Call Forward button - program 9+ the number...

Voila you are done.

Oops I guess I should have read into that more...
You still need the Allow Redirect anyway.

Under: Configuration -> Telephony -> Active Sets -> pick the extension that you want to have Forwarding Capabilities -> Line Access -> Properties Tab Forward No Answer and Forward Busy can be input as 9+ number to forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back